Sunday, February 20, 2011

Ho Chi Minh City, Viet Nam

Greetings from Ho Chi Minh City formerly known as Saigon!

God continues to bless our team as we all now are enjoying the culture of a new country.  This trip has brought each of us many wonderful blessings as we serve our Lord!  Please continue to pray for us as we will leave tomorrow and head back to the USA.

The days have been long and hard and intense.  We saw 1, 907 patients during the last week and it is good to rest and relax before we head home.

Our team has become a family and as we worked and supported each other through our services to others.

We are looking forward to sharing our experiences with our friends and family on return home. 

1 comment:

  1. For i was hungry, and you fed me. i was thirsty, and you gave me a drink. I was a stranger, and you invited me into your home. I was naked, and you gave me clothing. I was sick, and you cared for me. I was in prison, and you visited me.
    And the King will say, "I tell you the truth, when you did it to one of the least of these my brothers and sisters, you were doing it to me" Matt 25:35-40.
    Thank you all for the mission and ministry you brought to Cambodia and for being God hands and feet.
    Esther

    ReplyDelete